Old June 13th 21, 03:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
tesla sTinker[_3_]

Default Solar System Assembly Line

On 6/12/2021 10:59 AM, Rick C. Hodgin scribbled:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:14:21 +1000
wrote:
But, if Rick did really believe in Jesus and the Bible, he would have
known that his theory could not possible be correct because,
according to The Bible, there was nothing possible until, on Day One
of The Universe (i.e. about 7,000 years ago), GOD said "Let there be
Light!!"

There are ways to interpret what's written in scripture which fully go
along with the teachings of the Solar System Assembly Line theory,
which is why I pursued it.

But, there is only one correct true Bible, and one correct
interpretation, and yours, is not it, you lunatic

Not one verse changes. Only the understanding of what some of the
verses mean.

It also answers questions like why in Mark 10 did Jesus have to heal a
blind man twice. The first time he said, "I see men as trees walking."
The second time he saw things clearly.

Did Jesus make a mistake? Only partially correct his sight? No. And
this theory explains why that verse exists. And it's true for a dozen
other verses.

You speak about things you don't know, Daniel. You do yourself a
disservice by not inquiring, but rather judging based on your limited
knowledge and understanding. You move like a brute beast, not a
reasoning man. I'm sorry, but if you want to know the truth you'll
have to adapt and seek with inquisitiveness, not judgment.