Old April 22nd 14, 03:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default NASA slams spacecraft into Dark Side of the Moon ...

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:33:40 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Monday, April 21, 2014 3:18:46 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

Brad Guth was thinking very hard :

On Monday, April 21, 2014 1:54:21 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Hägar wrote:

Alas ... they didn't contact our resident wizard in everything

galactic, namely the GuthBall, for the exact location, the speed of

impact, the correct paramagnetic location and most of all, what kind

of sensors they should have used.

So the entire project will be a waste of time, not to mention taxpayer

dollars, according to our Master Leaky Boat Patcher, GuthBall, who

is much smarter than the average bear.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/19/56...des-with-crash

After all, a moron who sees artificial structures on Venus, a planet

so hot that mankind will probably never, ever set foot on its surface.

He also predicts that the Solar System is on a collision course with

the Sirius Star system ... so the dude known everything there is to

know, almost as smart as my wife.

As the great Einstein mused, the difference between stupidity and

genius is that genius has its limits ... and we all know towards

which way the Goth leans.

So they spent billions of dollars to deliberately crash an old coke

machine

into the back of the moon,.....to stir up dust that we can't see from

earth

??

Oh good,....I was worried they might be WASTING our money, on something

pointless.

They wouldn't want to upset any existing context of their NASA/Apollo

era.

*** NASA forgot to ask you again, Goth ... when will they ever learn ..

What else is orbiting and even navigating and otherwise multiple hitting or

soft-impacting our moon? (not of anything officially announced by our NASA,

JPL or ASU, and it's not of exactly small stuff either). These substantial

items were going way too fast to be orbiting, So what exactly are they if

not some part of those Sirius asteroids and the truly enormous Oort cloud of

considerable debris (conceivably a millionfold more than our Oort cloud has

to offer) that we're passing through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0FljPKh14#t=270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPUhZSnlUI

It's like we're seeing a shallow glancing blow after blow after blow, by

something truly tough and large, and as per usual our JPL, ASU and NASA are

remaining dead silent on this one, as they consistently do with all

independent research and interpretations by outsiders.

Our moon is by far the most imaged and video recorded item, and those

cameras of our NASA, JPL, ASU, USAF and more than a few other public funded

agencies have imaging technology that is always at least tenfold and even

some thousandfold better than anything accomplished by outsiders/civilians.

*** I see your brain is still malfunctioning, Goth ... don't you ever

get tired of babbling the same old nonsense, day in, day out ...

dance, little dumb-ass puppet ... dance ...

Are you suggesting that retail consumer cameras put bogus artifacts into their images?