Old April 21st 14, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default NASA slams spacecraft into Dark Side of the Moon ...

Brad Guth was thinking very hard :
On Monday, April 21, 2014 1:54:21 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:

Alas ... they didn't contact our resident wizard in everything
galactic, namely the GuthBall, for the exact location, the speed of
impact, the correct paramagnetic location and most of all, what kind
of sensors they should have used.

So the entire project will be a waste of time, not to mention taxpayer
dollars, according to our Master Leaky Boat Patcher, GuthBall, who
is much smarter than the average bear.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/19/56...des-with-crash

After all, a moron who sees artificial structures on Venus, a planet
so hot that mankind will probably never, ever set foot on its surface.

He also predicts that the Solar System is on a collision course with
the Sirius Star system ... so the dude known everything there is to
know, almost as smart as my wife.

As the great Einstein mused, the difference between stupidity and
genius is that genius has its limits ... and we all know towards
which way the Goth leans.

So they spent billions of dollars to deliberately crash an old coke machine
into the back of the moon,.....to stir up dust that we can't see from earth
??

Oh good,....I was worried they might be WASTING our money, on something
pointless.

They wouldn't want to upset any existing context of their NASA/Apollo era.

*** NASA forgot to ask you again, Goth ... when will they ever learn ..