Old September 22nd 13, 07:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Proof at last:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 10:58:51 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
For years I've been repeating the phrase "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

and have received nothing but bad press.

So, imagine my amazement, when a died-in-the-wool Liberal steps up

to the plate and hits a home run ...

http://grassrootjournal.com/kansas-u...erals-applaud/

As far as I am concerned, all doubt has been removed ...

Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!!

Right, us Guth guys are all crazy as hell, and guess what, at least we're in
public funded jobs as well as many of us having authority over diehard
redneck folks like yourself, and that must be scary as hell for those of
your kind.

*** When mentally impaired losers like the present administration, or you,
have authority over me, then we are indeed doomed.
As it is, we're teetering on the brink. The Second Amendment is the only
thing that keeps you Sociopaths at bay.