Old June 21st 04, 09:42 PM
asps

Default We have the basic elements for a "warp drive"

"Laura" ha scritto nel messaggio

wrote in message
om...
www.asps.it/nucleoin.htm

we are doing TdS1 thruster more fast

www.asps.it/dinpnn.htm

This isn't a warp drive. If you insist on using Star Trek terminology,

maybe
it's an impulse drive :-)

[first excuse my english]

The warp drive hypothesis calls for space itself to be compressed in front
of the vessel,

"space compression" has no physical meaning ... we can say only that our pnn
thruster "swim" in the e.m. field

thus physically shortening the distance that must be traveled
to get to the destination. Not all of the distance at once, though - just

tiny bit of it, and once the vessel has passed through that, another tiny
bit, and so on. It could be described as creating a "wave" in space, and
then surfing that wave. It is purely hypothetical. We have no practical

idea
of how to provide the enormous amounts of energy required to do something
like this, and even if we did, we'd have to find a way of warping space

with
it.

no enormous amount of energy are required becouse pnn thruster doesn't
vilolate momentum and energy conservation ...
when it increase its kinetic energy it decrease its magnetic potential
energy ........ so its e.m. mass decrease as soon as pnn velocity increase
http://itis.volta.alessandria.it/epi...6/ep6-asps.htm
http://itis.volta.alessandria.it/epi...7/ep7-asps.htm

The beauty of the idea is that the vessel itself wouldn't have to move
faster than the speed of light;

i don't know what a pnn system might do ..... we make experiments about 450
MHz and 50 Watt ..... we strongly suspect that velocity incerase in a no
linear manner as frequency and energy increase

the deformation in space could do that
instead, and the vessel would simply stay within this wave in space.
Such a
wave could possibly break the lightspeed barrier, since it is neither

matter
nor electromagnetic radiation.

as the e.m. mass of a pnn system decrease as soon as pnn velocity increase
we have good perspectives for FTL travels

Whether it really could, however, remains to
be seen.

we need to increase energy and frequency of TdS1 thruster to see if FTL
travels might be possible ....