Old July 11th 10, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Glen Youman

Default ASTRO: Amazing seeing conditions

seeing was great in the Sacramento region - unfortunately there were
puffy white clouds rotating from the Sierra out across the valley -
frustrating when even a 5 minute exposure is too long.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:14:56 -0700, "Richard Crisp"
wrote:

image after image last weekend I was seeing focusing to about 1.1 to 1.3
arc-sec

here is a sequence of screen shots made after a focus run: I kept clicking
the expose button so the Vcurve did not change just the star image

the sequence was taken over about three minutes

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/inc...ice_seeing.pdf