Old May 19th 06, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default THE EAST STAR OF ALCASSER* ("BETH' LE'HEM" Translation "Room of Horrors")

Oh, boy! I'm waiting to see just what you can do about it, frootie!
You don't run Usenet and never have or will. This newsgroup is
nothing at all like what you claim it to be! You've been told this
many times before, but still follow your delusions down the bat hole!

Your attempts to control me are so laughable!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 19 May 2006 02:13:40 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

**** your idiot Grandaddy! He was probably just as big a moron as you
are, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

nightbat

Please cadet flunky Saul, none of your colorful language in a
profound science newsgroup. We have extremely high standards here which
of course none of the coffee boys meet. Watch it, the Captain doesn't
permit such gutter like behavior from a temporary stow filed freed
crier.

watch your step,
the nightbat