Old January 20th 06, 11:16 AM posted to sci.astro.seti

Default Once mo how can I activate (boinc-) SETI graphics ?

I repeat a question I stated at the end of my last posting in another
thread:

How can I activate the SETI@home graphics ? I'd like to see
them from time to time (with classic, this was always the case at
upload-download time) but don't want to use always BOINC / SETI as
my screensaver ... is there a possibility to see the graphics without
that i.e. with no screensaver or another one in effect?
(There seems to be a button for this purpose in one of the B. manager
tabs, but it is inactive in my case, I wonder why !)