Old July 16th 07, 05:09 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Skywise

Default I saw something!

"William R Thompson" wrote in news:Vvnmi.8241
:

"Skywise" wrote:

The most amazing thing I've seen was one of the USA series
spy sats, USA 32 I think it was. Thing looked like it could
have been Pink Floyds mirror ball up there the way it was
sparkling. I'm sure the conspiracy nutz would have had a
field day with that observation.

Do you mean Ajisai (1986-061A)? The disco ball is
always an amazing sight, even if it's only visible in binoculars.

No. I was observing a predicted pass of USA 32. It was so
spectacular that I recall it very specifically now.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?