Old September 14th 08, 09:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
BradGuth

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science,Rockets, EVERYTHING.

On Sep 14, 9:44 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
OM wrote:

:On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:29:42 GMT, phil hays
:wrote:
:
:If we want a rational discussion, we need to start with facts.
:
:...If you want a rational discussion, you won't find one arguing with
:Fred McCall. Again, just killfile him and be done with him. The troll
:isn't worth yours or anyone else's time.
:

Do you ever do ANYTHING other spew poisonous lies?

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."

For the most part, public educated Americans and a good many illegals
taking a free ride are unable to deductively think or much less ponder
for themselves. It's pretty pathetic as to how snookered and
dumbfounded past the point of no return things have gotten, especially
within just the past few decades, and of the last few years being
entirely in the republican dominated toilet.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG