Old June 9th 20, 07:22 AM posted to sci.astro.research

Default OJ 287 proper time atricles in sci.astro needs comments

Please give comments OJ 287 binary black hole system articles of
proper time general relativity analytic solution. Weinberg S. 1972
Gravitation and Cosmology book definitions are exactly used. Article
is in sci.astro. Interpretations is Open Question. Best Regards,
Hannu Poropudas

[[Mod. note --
1. I apologise for the delay in processing this article, which arrived
in the sci.astro.research moderation system on Fri 2020-06-05.

2. I believe the author is referring to his sci.astro article
, and I have
added that article to the /References:/ header so that reasonably
smart news-reading software will make it easy to see that article
from here.

3. In that article, the author refers arXiv:1808.09309 and to
"two different perihelion shift values (not rounded numbers):
27.73298398 degrees and 27.79877741 degrees per one orbit"
for a model of this system, and asks for comments on the difference
between these values. It seems to me that the uncertainties in
the model are such that we can reasonably regard those two values
as the same, i.e., the difference between them is likely much
smaller than the other uncertainties involved in trying to model
this system.
-- jt]]