Old August 13th 16, 05:18 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default 'Niku' found orbiting beyond Neptune.

bob haller wrote:

And unlike the other law-abiding objects in the solar system, Niku travels
against the flow of the bulk of the solar system, taking a wild backward swing
around the sun.

Dammit, they've found my ship! I thought putting it way out of the
ecliptic and making it retrograde would hide it well enough for it to
have stayed hidden more than a few centuries. Now I'm going to have
to move it...

fred please get on your ship and go back home, or anywhere else without internet access

Bobbert, please rent a clue and have someone show you how to operate
it.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine