Old February 13th 12, 10:43 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

Default wireless electricity transmission...

shahbaz alam wrote:
I think first we need to understand that how we can make a good path
of electricity to flow.first we should make a sender by which
electricity can be send then we need a reciver by which electricity
can be recive for use.........i am trying to make these device n need
help of good engineers and scientists....

I would recommend Mr. Nikolai Tesla. However getting him to return your calls
won't be easy. You can Google him however....

There are also these folks out on the West Coast:

http://lod.org/

I think you are going to find the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to
be a major impediment to your plans. Unless of course you can perfect wireless
DC power.

Speaking of wireless electricity, I often "conduct" those experiments
accidentally in the winter time.

;-)

Dave