Old September 22nd 03, 11:03 AM
Brad Guth

Default Gus Grissom's son

wrote in message . com...
Dean wrote in message . ..
x-archive-yes:no

If Gus Grissom could, I would love to see him return and slap the ****
out of Scott. If he were my son, I would make a deal with the devil to
do it. Scott has made a mockery of the Grissom name and made a fool
out of himself. Go away, Scott you have done enough damage to the
great Gus Grissom and you should be ashamed.

golly gee, my feelings are so hurt. boo hoo. and you can
kiss my ass, dean.

Good grief, don't let them kiss anything, you'll get AIDS or something
worse.

BTW; I've added another one of those testy pages having something
positive to do with that damn moon, this time specifically on the
topic of the lunar tether GPa, where I'm seriously wondering if any
LSE tether even needs 3 GPa. As I learn more specifics from others
(hopefully smarter than myself), I'll make those corrections and share
the outcome.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-lse-gpa.htm

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS~GASA / Discovery of the other LIFE on Venus
LSE UPDATES: http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-cm-ccm-01.htm