Old June 28th 03, 02:43 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Descent Thoughts (was - something and nothing)

What if the universe needs two separate laws? QM for the micro
universe,and GR for the macro universe. In the micro universe we use
Planck scales for measurements and to give you an idea these scales are
smaller than atoms by just as much as atoms are smaller than stars..
Now I've mentioned micro blackholes and macro blackholes,and I think
they will link the micro universe with the macro universe. There has to
be a link with the singularity in the core of every blackhole,and the
time before the big bang. Einstein's GR predicted blackholes,and QM is
needed to explain their singularity,and this will unite the two.
Blackholes are their common denominator. Its gravity all the way
down. Bert