Old June 25th 03, 01:52 PM
Painius

Default Descent Thoughts (was - something and nothing)

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message...

Hi Panius What you described is why quantum gravity is better than GR
Its a particle attraction Try using curved space in your scenario.
Thing is you would get lighter,and lighter as you went deeper and
deeper,and you would know you were at the center of the earth when your
weight was zero. Quantum gravity,and general relativity are not
compatible. I have my own theory of gravity,and it comes out of QM
Bert

I agree.

I also think that GR is weak in that it describes an effect rather
than a cause. But QG is also weak in that it is so ill-understood.

QG is the cause that results in the effects described by GR, but
we still don't have much of a handle on either.

It is difficult to reconcile observations with reality, probably due,
at least in part, to the fact that the very act of observing distorts
reality.

We try to be a fly on the wall, but we get swatted every time!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
I'm a fool upon a hill,