Old October 14th 20, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

On 10/14/20 2:41 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
Â*his theory is as bogus as Galieo's.Â* neither can be proven, yet they
teach you and your children in school as well as they did to me also,
that lies are the truth.Â*Â* No matter what they do, it does not make it
true.Â* Even if its in school books that it is.

Which aspect the theory is bogus?

I'll admit it doesn't line up with any conventional teaching I've ever
heard of, but what do you know of from the real observed scientific
world and data that would refute this theory?

This theory keeps God in things, makes Him actually the full-on central
point, and it answers questions that are unanswered today about the
design of our solar system.

If you have hard scientific proof that it's not valid, I'll listen. If
you have Biblical evidence that it's not valid, I'll listen.

Bring it on. Disprove the theory.

--
Rick C. Hodgin