Old October 14th 20, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

On 10/14/20 2:37 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
Alpha 5 Open GL Rendering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k5vVOiCi_A

all science is theory.Â* Until it is proven.Â*Â* Which makes this a joke
also. you tube.Â*Â* You obviously do not believe in God.

What makes you think I don't believe in God?

Updated version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tqv-ONyX5k

This theory would prove the existence of God, and that the Bible is
true. It states that Earths are being manufactured for a 7,000 year
duration. That the harvest spoken of in Revelation is a crop of man
that existed during that time. That the new heaven and new earth are
real. That the earth being burned up with fervent heat is real as the
current Earth will one day become Venus (or RE+1 in this theory).

Perhaps you didn't take long enough to understand what I posted, and
instead made a summary judgment?

--
Rick C. Hodgin