Old December 4th 17, 12:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Is Saul Levy died from here?

On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 5:05:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 11:20:57 AM UTC-8, LakiV wrote:
"You secular stupid spirits?"
"You badly polluted Gays?"

What has happened to that perky person?

People picked on poor Sam.I happened to be one of them.Lots of posters come and go.They need not die they just fad away.I did it for fun.TreBert

Saul Levy lived in Arizona,and was bitten by a rattle snake while taking a dump.He had no indoor plumbing. He wasa retired astronomer,but had no $$$$$$ Theyshould name a comet after him,but alas the Levy comet was named after another Levy.Life is not fair TreBert