Old December 1st 16, 11:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Investment in asterroid mining

In article ,
says...

Some are planning mining missions now using selfvreplicating system.

"Some" are not interested in actually planning a mission that can be
launched in the next five to ten years.

You are unaware of this so attack those involved and aware due to
your profound ignorance. No wonder this channel is so vital NOT. LOL.

You asserted self replicating robots capable of mining an asteroid
exist. They do not.

Jeff