Old November 6th 16, 10:35 PM
WA0CKY WA0CKY is offline
Senior Member

That camera is sure catching on. How do you like it. Some have banding issues at higher f ratios. Good match for the scope? Stacking so many short exposures is a bit daunting to me. I rarely stack more than 10 and usually 4 or 2. My machine may choke to death on that much data.

Good image for your LP conditions! While a OSC have you tried Ha? Sounds like it might work with it after throwing green and blue out.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by slilge View Post
The fast Celestron RASA scope plus the new colour camera (ASI1600MC cool) gives me an excuse to image well known objects.
Actually this OSC image of M33 is better than an image I got some years ago under rural skies with my old Atik 383 black and white camera (KAF8300) but with a smallish 120mm refractor.

Taken from Berlin with a Celestron RASA, G11 mount, ASI 1600MC cool camera, 289x1 minute.

Stefan