Old February 5th 10, 04:51 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.space.shuttle
Ramon F Herrera

Default NASA's long-running 'Cover Story' Comes to an End!

On Feb 5, 10:26*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Ramon F Herrera wrote:

:
:The question is not whether we explore or not - we always will.
:
:The question is when.
:
:What's the rush? After all, it is not like the moon and Mars are going
:anywhere. Last time I checked, they have no plans to relocate or
:disappear.
:

And the answer becomes 'never', because 'later' is always good
enough...

*man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,
*all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * --George Bernard Shaw

Scenario: Chris Columbus never persuaded Isabella to finance his trip.
Result from your reasoning: here we are, in the 21st. century and the
new continent remains to be discovered.

-Ramon