Old September 1st 07, 08:06 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Fred J. McCall

Default Missing sial, iron, and nickel explains Fermi paradox

Eric Chomko wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :On Aug 31, 3:19 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
: :
: : :On Aug 26, 7:07 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:: Einar wrote:
: :
: : : :
: : : :You own words: "When I call a person an idiot, or nuts, it because of
: : : :a long-time pattern of idiocy or nuttiness, not an isolated instance.
: : : :"
: : :
: : : And in your case the shoe would appear to be a perfect fit, Einar.
: : :
: : :
: : :Ah, the McCall and Simberg position; one is stupid or insane until
: : roven smart or sane. It is a metaphor of the legal postistion of
: : :"guilty until proven innocent".
: : :
: :
: : Not what it says, Chomko. I'll simply note that "a long-time pattern
: : of idiocy or nuttiness" isn't anywhere close to "stupid or insane
: : until proven smart or sane".
: :
: :The point is that you and Rand lack the right to judge others as being
: :stupid or
: :insane given your stupidity and insanity. It is the judgemental nature
: f you two clowns that I was referring to.
: :
:
: So you were being your usual unclear self in trying to restate what
: you claimed my position was?
:
:
:Hardly. I was quite clear about your judgemental behavior.
:

Of course you were, Eric. For you. Which means it was the usual
murky blather.

:
:
: You lied again, Eric. You said my position was "one is stupid or
: insane until proven smart or sane". This is not and has never been my
: position.
:
:
:No? Well how come all to many people are written off by you as being
:either stupid or insane?
:

Not "all to [sic] many", Eric. Just the really stupid and insane
ones. You know; the ones like you.

:
:
: You said this in response to the statement "When I call a
: person an idiot, or nuts, it because of a long-time pattern of idiocy
: or nuttiness, not an isolated instance." as if your remark was an
: equivalent statement.
:
:
:Long-time judgements is the only relavent fact about you and Rand.
:

Sorry, but that remark makes even less sense than your usual
inanities.

:
:
: You are a liar, stupid, and insane.
:
:
:Hah, nice trump old sot! I like that you not only agree with my
:assessment of your judgementalness, you trump me by going more
:judgemental, with the emphasis on "mental".
:

Everything is 'judgment, Eric. Even for folks like you, who have
neither the capacity nor the talent to exercise any.

:
:
: :
: :
: : You, of course, have years of history proving you are both stupid and
: : insane.
: :
: :
: :Yep, right on cue. Keep adding to your Internet dossier, McClod. I
: :noticed you chickened out of the other thread regarding CISC vs.
: :RISC.
: :
:
: What are you gibbering about now?
:
:
:"Henry in Absentia" is the subject. I left you in the dust...
:

Of course you did, dear boy. Of course you did.

Whatever you need to believe to get through the day...

:
:
: Hint: I generally don't bother with your lunacy unless I have
: absolutely nothing else to do.
:
:
:Hah, implies that all too often you have nothing else to do.
:

Well, I usually answer you when I'm doing a couple other things at the
same time. This means, of course, you're getting more attention than
you merit even at that.

:
:Never call may father a liar ...
:

I didn't. I called *YOU* a liar.

:
:... and I can run circles around you WRT
:computer programming...
:

Sure you can, Eric. Whatever you need to convince yourself of to make
it through the day...

:
:
: :
: :
: : :
: : :What a stupid and insane position to have!
: : :
: :
: : Yes, it would be. The only thing stupider would be your ongoing
: : inability to actually read and comprehend basic declarative English
: : sentences, as we see once again above.
: :
: :
: :You're so easy to rile, McClod.
: :
:
: 'Rile'? Poor, self-important Eric. The only way he can matter is if
: he thinks his antics affect someone.
:
: Sadly for him, they don't.
:
: :
: :The irony of course is that Rand has
: :you killfiled, and you call Ian, Einar and I all nuts, yet you
: bviously view yourself as the pinnacle of sanity.
: :
:
: Compared to you, El Chimpko, Brad Guth is the pinnacle of sanity. At
: least he's so nuts that he's funny.
:
: Have you noticed that Rand and I are both telling you the same thing,
:
:
:Yeah, so what? You two often say the same thing.
:

So you're convinced that it is everyone ELSE that is being stupid and
acting like an idiot and not you?

:
:
: giving you the same corrections to your lies, and both think you're
: both stupid and nuts?
:
:
:Yet I manage to stay out of his killfile and you don't.
:

That's because you're easy to make a fool of and I'm not, Eric.

:
:
: :
: :Who was it and what did you actually do to have that curse put on you?
: :
:
: I don't know why you're so attracted to me, Eric. All I can do is
: keep telling you 'no'.
:
:
:You really should fine out who and what that curse is...
:

Doesn't bother me. Must be frustrating as hell for you, though, the
way you keep chasing after me...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine