Old February 19th 07, 03:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro
Starlord

Default UFO question

BSG is a Sci-fi t,v,show, the plane is from a comapny that has used it with
a dop launched rocket to put small payloads into orbit and they have worked
with NASA too, I've seen their plane flaying past my home as I'm in a flight
pathway to Edwards.

And as far as the show goes, the newer bsg sucks, I'll stick with the 1970's
show.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Pat O'Connell" wrote in message
. ..
George wrote:
"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
As I live just about 60 miles from VBAFB, I get to watch anything they
launch, only time I don't see it is if they do a drop launch from
Orbial's special plane.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across
the universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers
of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they
may yet be brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere
beyond the heavens.

No offense, Starlord, but your sig reads like an intro to Stargate SG-1.
And we all know that that is fiction, right?

Actually, it's from the original Battlestar Galactica, if I remember
correctly. Maybe the new one too, as I haven't seen much of it.

--
Pat O'Connell
[note munged EMail address]