Old July 22nd 04, 03:19 AM

What, no cocky retorts? I posted this hours ago; where is the peanut
gallery? Could it be that even someone as clueless as you realizes he
went WAY WAY WAY over the line here?
Well, the clock is ticking. You've got less than eight hours to post
my alleged arrest information. Meanwhile, I've emailed Scott and Mark,
I called Mark, and I will be notifying Mark's company in case for
whatever reason he doesn't get my voice mail and personal email. Scott
Grissom screwed up on two fronts: Besides the obvious legal
ramifications of this accusation toward ME, he has now involved Mark
and HIS reputation in Scott G's lies. If Mark is half as smart as I
know him to be, he will rip his contract with Scott to shreds and FEED
it to him.
Stand by for all he** to break loose unless you've got an EXCEPTIONAL
computer graphic program that can produce that "rap" sheet, phone log,
and bail record by 5AM, because no such documents EXIST in real life.
Allow me to take this opportunity to state for the record that you and
Scott G. may BOTH KMA. I knew he could be stupid, but this allegation
was sheer insanity on BOTH your parts.
I'll be here as soon as the alarm goes off in the morning. I'm looking
forward to seeing my "arrest record."
**SMOOCHES**
LaDonna