Old July 21st 04, 09:05 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
wrote:

And I truly couldn't care less about anything you
have to say.

Then why do you keep posting responses?

I can assure you your "little theory" is wrong.

Hopefully, it is. And you can prove it wrong by answering the
questions I asked.

You've demonstrated
enough of your "thinking" to tell me your brain isn't capable of
figuring out where I made my money before I started on Apollo One.

Oh, I wasn't just talking about how you've made your money before you
started on Apollo 1. I'm talking about across the board. How have you
made your living before your obsession with Apollo 1, as well as after?

You can ask about my employment history all you like. You already

got
it wrong;

So, please, offer your complete CV (curriculum vitae) and clear
everything up.

As for whether I've ever been
fired, have you? (By the way, you NEVER asked that question until
now.)

The question I referred to as having asked before was not employment
related. It was about whether you had spent time in jail waiting to
get bailed out.

And, once again....... you provided no answer!

Here's the bottom line. You have always jumped at every opportunity to
provide information that sings your praises. Example? Providing
irrelevent drivel about some award you claim to have received from
Wichita State University.

If you really had a clean employment and criminal record, you would
have jumped at the chance to prove me wrong!
:-)

Oh, and BTW: How much money do you still owe Mark Estabrook?

By the way, I thought about this at work, and I owe waitresses and
waiters across the country a humble apology. In addressing this
fool's nonsense about my having "slung hash" for a living, I played
into both his and Scott Grissom's snobbery. My deepest apologies.
Waiters and waitresses are not sub-humans; they earn a respectable
living. In fact, I know some people who have chosen that job as their
profession even though they hold college degrees in other
fields...they simply enjoy the interaction with people more than a
desk.
So, while I have never served food for a living, there is absolutely
nothing shameful about doing so. If there is in Scott G's or Scott
H's minds, perhaps they should stay in their own kitchens rather than
going to restaurants and allowing such "lowlifes" to touch their
food...imagine the "cooties." (HEAR THE DRIPPING SARCASM.)
Once again, I'm very sorry for having fallen into that trap. I've
never looked down on people in ANY profession. Others who do are the
ones with the problem.
LaDonna