Old September 13th 20, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
skybuck2000

Default Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black holecausing flashes by comet tearing

HERE IS A LINK TO MY POSTING DESCRIBING WHAT I SAW, ESPECIALLY POSTING 2 IS VERY DETAILED:

https://groups.google.com/g/nl.wetenschap/c/10xsbW6qCPs

I shall copy & paste the text into this message as well, because newsgroup messages have limited storage time and it is worth re-copieing it for finding it in the future, however I dont want to mud the water too much, but I also don't want this description to go lost:

!!!!!!
"
I shall provide a futher description of what I saw:

1. The light was white.

2. It had a small center of perfect white.

3. It had a somewhat fading filled/attached ring outside of it, like a light
bulb, like a flare in computer games, like a circular/circle gradient from
center to ring.

4. It faded away in a somewhat unusual way.... if it was an airplane light
being shut off it should have ended immediately but that was not what
happened.

It seem to "faded away" in an collapsing like manor, so in other words:

5. The light seemed to collapse into itself.

6. It went completely out, it has not returned so it cannot be a planet.

7. It did not move, so a plane is unlikely.

This makes me believe that what I saw could actually be a supernova ?!?

Other explanation which came to mind is:

A comet/asteroid/something hitting earth ?!?

But the chance of that seems highly unlikely... it would have to come
straight at me... I did not see any streak or line.

So a comet/asteroid seems unlikely.

Other explanation could be:

An exploding plane or exploding nuke ? But it seemed a bit too tiny for
that... no flames... no sound.. no falling debry.

I suspect something weird has happened in space, something potentially big,
please look into it ! =D
"
!!!!!

Bye,