Old January 18th 18, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Winter in Gresham

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 2:19:09 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 1:59:56 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A nice 52F here in Gresham. Sunny through scattered clouds. Calm. Humidity 69%.

Had a nice MLK day staying home and washing a years worth of socks. I have brought up my old version of Quicken and am getting all my finances automated again!

On a broadcast of our Portland KOIN channel 6 local news, they projected a live image of the city skyline and sky on a screen behind the news people. All of a sudden two UFOs appeared in the sky! It has attracted national attention, but no acknowledgement was made of the incident by the local newscasters. It was kind of typical though how UFO sightings are routinely ignored by the mainstream news media.

Double-A

76 and low of 53.No clouds,and sunglasses a must.Parking at new location.Better air.very quite.very safe.Fact is it has police protection 24/7 Bert

So long as those police don't keep tapping on your window to wake you up all hours of the night like they used to do to me!

Showers here in Gresham throughout the day. Temp 45F. Wind south at 9 mph.. Humidity 85%. Looks like rain in the forecast for every day through the next week. Need more backup umbrellas because the wind keeps breaking them.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She would like to study languages, and hopes she can teach someday. She is now old enough to get free or discounted tuition, depending on the class, at the Community College.

Portland has lowered its speed limits on neighborhood streets from 25 to 20 mph! They have already lowered the speeds on the arterials to 35 mph. Portland may now be the slowest city in the west! Buses now just seem to crawl along the streets where I used to break even the old 55 mph limit!

Double-A