Old October 1st 10, 03:10 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
yourmommycalledandsaidbehave

Default Maybe now NASA will stop with the GW B.S.

On Sep 30, 10:39*pm, "$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto"
wrote:
cnn:
Congress passed a $19 billion bill authorizing NASA to launch an added
shuttle mission and to develop a heavy-lift vehicle. But 1,200 workers
are to be laid off Friday.

More crap from Rich "I have trouble understanding how to use my Kodak
Brownie camera" Anderson. Maybe you should get off your fat duff and
go to work rather than living off the dole Rich. I tired of supporting
you with my taxes. Canadian welfare is far too generous