Old February 24th 13, 01:15 AM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.religion
casey

Default Ethics & The Future of Brain Research

On Feb 24, 9:55*am, "Rod Speed" wrote:
casey wrote

Rod Speed wrote
casey wro

There may well be a reason we don't
have such computer perfect memories.

Corse there are, but they don't apply to computer
systems and that's why computer can leave humans
for dead in some areas.

Your hero worship of our current computer programs
is I believe scary and dangerous.

TD-Gammon is a good example of an ANN that learnt
to recognize high value backgammon board states.

So you have now just blown both your feet off and
can fall over now.

If you think that we are not on the same page.