Old June 24th 08, 06:28 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag
[email protected]

Default #15 book intersection collision and pileup; new book: Gravity =Positron Space

Not a restful vacation so far, and here I have a traffic accident in
book publishing.

I gave myself until August to organize the books I already published,
but here I find
a new idea which intersects many of my other books and is poising as a
organization
nightmare. The idea of a new mechanism for what causes pulsars.

So I need to spend time on sorting what this new idea has to be as
chapters of
my old books and what needs to become new books:

(1) Mechanism of Pulsars as antimatter leakage of gravity tidal forces
(2) Gravity = Positron Space
(3) Why the Moon is the brightest gamma radiation image from Earth
(4) Gravity = Displacement Current in Ampere-Maxwell Law
(5) Imbalance in Gravity causes Antimatter to leak out from Positron
Space
(6) White Light as composite tells us we are on the inside of a Atom
Totality

I suppose each one of those is a book in its own right and where the
basic
idea must show up as part of these other books:
(1) Coulomb Unification of all the Forces of Physics
(2) Lowest Terms of Physics

I stumbled on this new idea of a mechanism for the gamma radiation
given by
pulsars just recently and by luck, or fate, GLAST sent up this
telescope to
mapp gamma radiation on June 11, 2008.

So if those data come back from GLAST supporting this mechanism of
Gravity = Positron Space, well, there is going to be huge upheaval in
the
physics community.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium