Old March 22nd 12, 05:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rick Jones

Default NASA Seeks Space Launch System Advanced Development Solutions

Quadibloc wrote:
But I'm surprised that it never seems to be called what it is: a
megagram. People seeing _that_ name would immediately know the
value of the unit.

You mean a really long or valueable message delivered by Western
Union?-)

rick jones
--
I don't interest myself in "why." I think more often in terms of
"when," sometimes "where;" always "how much." - Joubert