Old March 13th 11, 08:47 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Androcles[_40_]

Default Silly Goose calls Einstein's inequalities **** and Dr. drosen can't read urls! Too funny!

"Henry Wilson DSc" Hw@.. wrote in message
| On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 22:09:34 -0000, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc" Hw@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:48:21 -0800 (PST), Darwin123

| | wrote:
|
| | from A to B equals the ``time'' it requires to travel from B to A."
| | If the two clocks are synchronous. You conveniently didn't clip
| | that part. Your quotation above is embedded in a discussion on the
| | meaning of simultaneous. However:
| | "Observers moving with the moving rod would thus find that the two
| | clocks were not synchronous, while observers in the stationary system
| | would declare the clocks to be synchronous".
| |
| | Simultaneity is not in any way determined by the human visual system.
| |
| He's way off base to begin with. There are no "two clocks" in Einstein's
| third postulate that the lying Jew called a definition, confused drosen
| invented them.
|
| Just as a matter of interest, little eric just informed me that the speed
of
| light is 1 nanosecond/foot.
|
| Doesn't this epitomize the quality of the Einstein worshipper.

Sure does, Einstein wrote
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...ures/img24.gif
and dtau/dx' is seconds per inch, but don't expect little eric or
"Dr" drosen Ph.D. to be able to read mathematics.