Old March 13th 11, 08:12 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Henry Wilson DSc

Default Silly Goose calls Einstein's inequalities **** and Dr. drosen can't read urls! Too funny!

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 22:09:34 -0000, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc" Hw@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:48:21 -0800 (PST), Darwin123
| wrote:

| from A to B equals the ``time'' it requires to travel from B to A."
| If the two clocks are synchronous. You conveniently didn't clip
| that part. Your quotation above is embedded in a discussion on the
| meaning of simultaneous. However:
| "Observers moving with the moving rod would thus find that the two
| clocks were not synchronous, while observers in the stationary system
| would declare the clocks to be synchronous".
|
| Simultaneity is not in any way determined by the human visual system.

He's way off base to begin with. There are no "two clocks" in Einstein's
third postulate that the lying Jew called a definition, confused drosen
invented them.

Just as a matter of interest, little eric just informed me that the speed of
light is 1 nanosecond/foot.

Doesn't this epitomize the quality of the Einstein worshipper.