Old June 8th 04, 05:49 AM
Starlord

Default From the Front Lines

No Need to, that the answer I was looking for. Kern County built the
sidewalk and owns it, any shops pay a yearly fee for up keep of it,
but as long as I am not blocking it, not selling anything, and not
standing on his parking lot, he's got ZIP to say.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Martin R. Howell" wrote in
message ink.net...
Starlord wrote:

Got e-mail from my county's rep's office, said it was a civil

case, so
I then asked a question, "Who Owns The Sidewalks in Rosamond"

A few hours later a return email : County Owns Sidewalks.

---