Old April 23rd 14, 08:45 AM posted to sci.astro.research
jacob navia[_5_]

Default Facts against BB Theory

Le 21/04/2014 10:26, Phillip Helbig---undress to reply a ecrit :
Since Levin, Freese and Spergel are not sceptical of the big bang, my
assumption is that this analysis misunderstands their work, uses it in a
regime where it is not valid, or deliberately misrepresents it.

Excuse me but this is not a scientific argument.

In a nutshell: the size of the voids is so huge that using normal speeds
of galaxies it would take several times the "age of the universe" to
void them.

This is a fact that you apparently do not contest...

If you say that the equations are wrong, or "taken out of context" it
would be nice if you would bring something to back it up!

In fact I do not care what the authors think about the big bang or about
the necessity of sending people to the moon, or the size of their
wifes's hats. The equations shown are correct or not? If they are not
please explain how the voids are created.

Thanks for your input.

jacob