Old December 21st 12, 07:44 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Martin Brown

Default Is the sun acting unusal?

On 24/11/2012 04:34, wrote:
On Saturday, October 5, 2002 1:51:33 PM UTC-5, deaths^door wrote:
Can someone please tell me if the sun is acting abnormal or not? I read and
hear that the sun is acting as if there is a large body out there and I hear
and read that it is bunk. Can someone quailified please answer if there is
UNUSUAL activity in the sun?
TIA

I here its been acting strang for a few decades on a discovery and NASA research on the sun

Yes. You should definitely wrap yourself up in lead foil today from head
to foot and seal it - helps avoid the mutant star goat death rays from
Mayan calendar overflows. Everyone else can have a party instead.

Actually this EOTW stuff is causing considerable distress to some
patients with Aspergers who take what they hear on TV literally!

I have no sympathy at all for the scientifically ignorant superstitious
****wits that represent the dumber than a rock US survivalist nutters. A
cull of the B-Ark material would raise the average IQ by 10 points.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown