Old December 29th 16, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole" who
yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, (both being Marxist/Commie
Anarchists who demand free goods & services) & wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... and now Abner wrote:

Abner's "Girlfried" Kim yesterday. She and the waitress gave me a
belated happy birthday singing, and Kim picked up the tab!
There is a drive through coffee trailer there by the bus stop.
After a little while, a nice young lady in the coffee trailer asked
me if I would like a coffee? "If it's free," I replied. So she served my
a stout cup a black coffee and wished me to stay warm! How nice.
Kim called me as I was walking to the library and is going to come
over and bring me a warm blanket. That's good because much colder
weather is predicted starting the first of the year!

hanson wrote:
Happy Birthday, Abner!. Glad to hear that things were up to your
expectations. You are a real Ladies' man... BUT.. what did you
get from Full Swine and Bigot Glazier the "Indian Giver"?...
Not a peep & not even a fart!... huh... Told you so, Abner