Old December 27th 16, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Light rain and 44F as of 2:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Sometimes gusty wind out of the southwest.

I found a recorded tape of myself practicing a speech I gave at my high school graduation. I was warning of the danger of global warming due to the carbon dioxide produced by burning fossil fuels! This was in 1967! I bet this was way before Al Gore took up the cause. In fact, I might wonder if he stole my ideas! Funny thing though how now in my old age, I have become more of a skeptic!

Double-A