Old August 2nd 03, 01:34 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Default simulators

In article ,
"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" wrote:

Get the resouce kit and look for RKILL.

I've got the resource kit so I'll look for that command and see how it
works, thanks for the heads-up. Can you kill the XP GUI (I guess it's
explorer.exe?) without killing the kernel? Because when my X11 server
barfed on my Linux box the other day I could ssh over to that box, run
ps | grep X to get the PID for X, kill -9 nnn (where nnn was the PID),
then just startx from the ssh connection to restart my GUI. Can you do
the same thing using Windows Terminal Server?

--
Herb Schaltegger, Esq.
Chief Counsel, Human O-Ring Society