Old September 18th 06, 01:14 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Jim Oberg[_1_]

Default Iranian forgery of Ansari photo -- too much body hair visible!!

"Herb Schaltegger"
I live in the buckle of the Bible belt, I listen to what I hear and pay
attention to what I read in the editorial pages of my papers. I've
personally heard and read such threats. All that's missing is the
massed marches. Tho' the huge evangelical churches around here are
quite large enough to hold rallies of their own inside their cavernous
halls.

OK, so the Christian SPEECH is just as offensive to you as the Islamic
MURDERS?
I don't have any more time for this irrationality.