Old November 11th 04, 07:08 PM
Derek Lyons

Pat Flannery wrote:

snipped discussion of material that shows only *current* (I.E. post
1990's) aircraft designs... With no evidence that the designs were
contemporary.

Pat; Take anything claiming the Soviets had such-andsuch with a
massive grain a salt. It's a growing cottage industry to produce
massive glowing accounts of Great Soviet Terror Machines that were
never built... And sell them to a gullible and drooling public.

The same is true of many WWII era German designs. To read the
websites and the books one could be forgiven for believing the Germans
came within a few turns of a wrench on a WunderAircraft of winning
WWII. We both know that's not true, and why.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL