Old December 17th 18, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

Default When Earth's Population Climbs to Over 100 Billion...

In article ,
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 8:22:32 AM UTC-6, Siri Cruise wrote:
In article ,
Mark Earnest

...we are going to have to build skyscrapers to the sky to hold everyone
and
we

are going to have to ship a lot of people to exoplanets among the
stars...

Naw, we just throw them into volcanos. It worked before.

The gods aren't going to help us. We were never nice to them.

Resurrect Xenu from a blood smear.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\