Old September 27th 15, 02:44 AM
81235cbe990d7593 81235cbe990d7593 is offline
Junior Member

(4 of 5) Begins....

For the grand problem of all but the last single electron capable try was they first proved my theory's insubstantial results, that there is nothing but chaos to be seen from slowly firing single electrons one per second and rightly so, until desperation toward a more substantial discovery increased their electron count from an uninteresting resolution to a profitable mystery and a brand-new question that could lead us back down into their well-funded swamp. Their early images show pure chaos and only insecure over imagination could design more. They'd proven only their own failure to find greater meaning, until desperation changed the experiment, turned the knob for them, flooding their apparatus with mathematically justifiable probabilities of confidence in speed and transit time, or design, which bypassed reasonable doubt in any defendable Single Electron Double-Slit Experiment having ever been run at all. Particles of solid material freely bouncing off other particles of solid material, while their language of god proved this a plausible impossibility with your wallet's supporting silence behind their unopposed divinity's opposition to any other credible instance of this exceptionally exclusive experiment taking to the field of modern consciousness in over a generation's time.

Chapter 4

There is No Belief

Physics is a science. Science is simple. Physics, a science, is the study of solid material and its beautiful motion. Common sense escapes the Quantum avenue of Physics, so clearly, that its followers' inability to see beyond the altar of their calculators need not be exaggerated. The evolution of their imaginative theories have led them to actually believe the universe was created. Science is not the discipline that teaches creation. These people believe the universe and everything to ever exist came to be in an instant -- a singular moment of creation. Could a more divinely oriented theory have come from religion? These are the implicated departures from the mostly pure physics left to us by Galileo, and even Newton, that I speak of. Therefore, here, that it does not go unsaid is the simple scientific solution that escapes their imagination for greater things: Gravity -- Good old, apple bump on the head, gravity.

My theory is... Their grand interference is nothing more than the meager influence of Gravity. The electrons, unlike the marbles, are so small, the gravitational pull manifested by the physical matter that makes up the plate the electrons are expected to pass unbiased through, turns the path of the electron's travel and the resulting interference pattern's similarity with a wave is nothing more than coincidence derived from the randomly vectored pattern created from such a tiny electron being fired by an imperfect means, closer to one side of such a relatively massive plate than the other. An unproductive cause has created a similarly widespread pattern that bears no resemblance to the two slits as it should, and is thus labeled as having been interfered with, and then imaginatively classified as a genuine energy wave derived interference pattern through desperation alone. They don't know what it is, but they do know what it is not and it is not shaped like two slits as it should be. Therefore, they conclude it has been interfered with. Our agreement regarding this experiment ended there. It has been interfered with, but this does not mean they have observed physical matter behaving as energy. That would not be possible. The interference is not the result of a far more complex process such as a wave. It is just interference, the interference of the influence of gravity.

And to prove this with only words and your understanding of them, take our electron and see it as the Earth -- our big blue marble. It's all balls of physical matter just much, much larger in this case. Then further figure how many millions of electrons or Earths are in the plate we have been firing this single electron, excuse me, Earth, through and ask yourself, how would our planet's path not be altered by passing through the slit of such an incredible mass that this million earths plate, this Sun-sized mass represents? The answer is of course twofold: It would not with a single slit in the center of the plate, as both masses of either side of the plate around our centered slit oppose each other equally, leaving only a firing bias in our earth, marble, electron firing gun of physics, to one side or the other of the hole, to slightly diversify our electron's path as a result of the variance in its tiny distance between the two equal masses as it passes through the single slit's generally tight but variable quarters. Or, see this slightest of effects increase with the double-slit, when the matter is traveling through one slit, of the two, that is immediately bordered by half of the plate's mass on one side of the slit. And on the other, bordered by not an equal gravitational influence on our passing physical matter of the same size and distance as previous, but only the insignificant mass of the centered-channel separating the two slits that are themselves, bordered by the second massless slit of our double-slit. All creating an unequal balance within the vicinity of our passing earth, offsetting the plate's formerly equal gravitational influence by the presence of the second empty slit.

A diverting effect results, from this bias of gravitational mass the double-slit alone provides our relatively tiny ball of solid material, by the distance the primary masses of the plate are now biased relative to just the one of the two slits. That will, taken in full, pull its passers-through primarily to one side of the back wall, or the other, in an evenly spread pattern that would completely obscure the double-slit impacts from forming in less than ideal conditions. And might, by random nature alone, might produce areas of density of impact points that would bear no resemblance to the double-slit they passed through. Looking for all the funded world, when further exaggerated, like a wave formation's interference pattern when not run as a single electron per second or even per minute firing over a vast period of time. Without actually being anything more than a gravity exaggerated, widespread pattern of impacts of two otherwise indistinguishable slits, slingshot by the overwhelming presence of the plate's own unbalanced gravity emissions with respect to our passing physical body, across the back wall's width. Resulting in, not two groups of impacts, as they say. Not an interference pattern, as they do not say. Just as I say, a chaotic spreading pattern created by the second slit's offset, favoring one side or the other, of the back wall, with that side of the plate's gravitational influence pulling more substantially on our passing electron, marble, earth as a result of the second open slit's lack of physical matter and simply nothing-more-than-exactly-that theory of nothing.

Theories aside, the fact is we've not seen this experiment run properly ever, because these experiments are neither easy nor fruitless when challenging, unless of course you fail to achieve any recognizable accomplishment for your efforts then they are both; compiled by the high-pressure environment their science thrives in, as well as potentially humiliating -- mostly because, like all religions, they don't realize it's okay to be wrong, or in our case insubstantially right. I look forward to being proven wrong in all things, because only then will I be free of what delayed me from finding what is right, with which I am able to freely pursue what is wrong. Here though, you must acknowledge that similar is not the same. Still, our minds ask us to extrapolate a likely explanation for where the double-slit impacts went; fueling a theory, without any basis beyond similarities that our time might be salvaged, and the more confusing the explanation the better it is for its perpetrators, when wrong. This conclusion expertly obfuscated, time not spent in vain, also known as Quantum Physics was born of such fruitless humiliation because simple explanations receive no government grants in anything. And this solution is so obvious now it was never really worth any of our time, let alone taxpayer money. Only incredibly unsolved and complex mystery can yield the astronomical numbers scientists require us to pay them to justify their earthly existence. So, this problem is solved. Isn't it?

(4 of 5) Complete. Continued below....