Old September 27th 15, 02:43 AM
81235cbe990d7593 81235cbe990d7593 is offline
Junior Member

(2 of 5) Begins....

The second half of our experiment is a modern addition to Young's classical model, performed at the quantum level where marbles become electrons and every part of this experiment, from physics gun, to solid material, to plate are so small you'd need a very white laboratory coat to see any part of it. The implications this modern departure imparts from Thomas Young's simple experiment, who himself never saw this addition, are staggering. His conclusions, I should think, would have differed from those physicists who are all told they see the same result, without referencing that Young was brave once, he'd have made history saying, "Excuse me," a second time. But modern consensus has congealed behind his silent legacy a desire for their truth of opinion to be agreed as fact, while still being no more than theory without opposition.

The theory, they would have you believe to be fact, is that physical matter does not behave the same in all frames of reference. This is why everyone not clad in the ivory armor of science hates modern physics -- It makes no sense beyond their quantum divide, where we find the still very real electron. Basically, an extremely tiny bit of solid material, like a tiny marble. Firing a stream of electrons through one slit in our plate, just like the life-sized marbles' first test, yields one minuscule group of slit-shaped impact points.

Next, firing a stream of electrons, a stream of physical matter, a stream of beyond microscopically small marbles, through equally little double-slits should, like the life-sized marbles yield two groups of impact points by all uninformed guesses -- But it does not! This is our surprise. This is what no one in more than fifty years has been able to explain beyond saying, "Well, my Theory is..." Because by all observations you get a wide pattern; not two slit-shaped groups of impact points, but in their place a wavelike interference pattern containing, said to be containing, a wide group of high-pressure points. The two distinct groups resembling the slits our solid material passed through are absent; those groupings are not present at the quantum level.

This is our mystery, in this single example of physical, solid material; you get a pattern that is said to resemble a nonphysical wave of energy. And in opposition to what should be there, no sign of the physical matter's distinctive double-slit impact markings, with instead a clear sign that something has spread the slits' impacts across our back wall. Yet, neither could any localized source of energy account for an altered direction of the electron's physical matter away from its double-slit resembling impact inevitability, as energy contains no solid material to interfere with the physical electron's path. Nor would the absence of the electron's physical impact be explainable should an energy wave pattern be radiating from the individually fired, highly energized, electrons themselves.

Energy and solid material are night and day. One is never like the other. Yet here, they say you get what is widely believed to be physical matter that does not behave the same in all frames of reference. They say we're all seeing solid material behaving like energy -- This mystery cannot be. It slaps us all across the face, demanding satisfaction, demanding a sensible explanation to prevent our imaginations from getting in the way of what is really happening. Here tiny bits of physical matter appear to imaginative theories to not act the same in all frames of reference. They say solid material creates a pattern of waves and no fact explains why, only theory; only guesses, through which our imagination's desperate appeals for attention and affirmation thrive in the face of no sustained argument to the contrary -- science fails where over imagination takes root.

Further, in our experiment's quantum, tiny adventure, rather than fire a stream of electrons through two slits and see this confusing wide pattern, they slow it down and fire one electron at a time, making this part of the experiment more exact to the original marbles' double-slit proof. This is to limit the possible causes of interference by preventing the stream of electrons, the mass-rushing stampede of physical bodies from interfering with each other, bouncing off each other and creating this spreading, non-grouping effect that we observe, or wave interference pattern as they like to label it. They do so with the intent of removing the chaotic pattern they are seeing through this action of removing all other physical matter from the experiment, and by doing so are admitting the interference exists from an unestablished source. But after a long time of this exact experiment's replication, the same wide pattern of impacts occurs from single electrons, with more importantly the double-slit's distinct pattern remaining absent, leaving the unexplained widespread pattern as clear evidence of interference.

There is no disagreement amongst us that something other than two well-defined groups of slit-resembling impact points, as should be expected, has occurred from firing solid material in a vacuum through two slits in a solid plate. There is a mystery here, just not as they define it, for this should by all guesses yield two distinct slit-shaped patterns on the other side, just as the life-sized example did -- like common sunshine through two windows, two window shaped blocks of light must appear on the wall, but here in our tiny example of physical matter they simply do not.

Imagine the shadow cast between two sunlit windows not being seen on the wall beyond you... That shadow is not here, and it is not coming any time soon. For in common terms, here, we can look and see the wall between two windows behind us, but ahead of us we see just one solid reflection of sunlight, with no shadow between it. And it has blown their minds to imagine why this is happening. So, they ask, as their last act of scientific reasoning, before the fevered quantum madness begins, "What has interfered with the windows' shadow?" And a mystery that tingles the funding gene within the scientist's brain is ignited. By which the magic of faith-based belief that is religion is free to descend upon the science we pay by our very presences to turn the search for facts into something more than their regression toward shepherded belief can ever produce. Because in this case, in Quantum Physics, there are no more facts coming from their direction on this subject of the double-slit experiment, only more belief for which our presences will pay dearly.

Their conclusion like any religion is inescapable and none of my business, I again invite you to do your own homework on this subject if you are not familiar with the varying degrees of madness that follow their preaching of how a non-solid, energy wave pattern is produced by solid material on any level. And that they try to support it with math-based theory does not help their plight with me. "It goes through both slits, and neither," their calculations conclude for them. "It gets changed by measuring it," their desperate theories descend into a languished illness, grasping for grants to fuel the religious science their quantum level physics has but no choice to become to not face its own failures. Could be, if not for lack of funding, which once achieved is then complete, inescapable, dominating all through a vast, peer reviewed circle of intimidation -- bullying the naive into following their well-funded herd off the cliff of uncontested and therefore profitable agreement.

Their grand unification of opinion is all about the money -- our money. Their indecipherable strings sewn into theories are all about the confusion -- our confusion. Our silence concedes to participate with them regardless of the outcome, for our alphabetic complicity is here and now, where our hard-earned tax dollars are inescapably drawn into their black hole's long look for divinity through calculations -- their divinity. Which is why no one understands the mathematical results their language of god casts, but their quantum universe does look impressive, our stupefied silence concedes, and therefore our money concludes they must be right if no one else disagreed.

Chapter 3

Interfering with Electrons

This experiment has been run for real; it is not just a thought experiment any longer. For those who are unaware of the theoretical nature regarding the finer details of Quantum Physics known as Quantum Mechanics, with specific reference to thought experiments' ability to sway popular belief, as shown by this test's position within the pantheon of the unexplained, much of what they think and say is not real. For here our reality problem is one of size. An electron is tiny, and not just really, really tiny, but even smaller than that. And therefore, testing this theory has not been commonly possible because it requires an electron to be shot one at a time, which is an accomplishment that is more easily imagined in mind and calculations than reality. Leading to speculations known as thought experiments that are legitimized beyond their theoretical capacity for factual establishment by common knowledge alone. In other words, a myth is born.

(2 of 5) Complete. Continued below....