Old May 24th 15, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default frosty drew

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 10:43:10 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 3:33:08 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 5/23/2015 4:11 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:59:25 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Bert

Http://frostydrew.org/observatory

Twitty I love pictures,and that frostydrew fits. I missed your posts,as many others did.You are a "street smart person" Living in NYC is not easy. Bert

Bert why don't you offer Twit a job with your company?
You don't hire the handicapped? What's the matter with you?

Here YOU are sitting back raking in the cash and employing many people
but you can't even offer her a job?

That's fine tho Bert. You live the good life while she suffers. Nice

One thing about Twittering, she will not leave New York. So Bert will have to wait until he opens an outlet there for him to have a job for here.

Double-A

AA The help I need has to be younger.The 3 that work for me are young and I am teaching then how to create more and more homes using M&M filters I have made up great flers.They listen,and now I gave them a phone pitch uses a street directory.They are using their wives on the phone. I make no $$$$$ money on house to house..Fact is I pay for the flyers.When they clean out the duct system for $275 they keep it all. Phase 2 has started,but stumbling,and that is all my fault.Still I feel better,and have high hopes. Will check out Craigslist Trueday Bert