Old January 14th 14, 08:43 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Where the nuclear binding energy comes from?

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:01:26 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
On Sunday, January 12, 2014 7:32:21 PM UTC-8, wrote:

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 9:54:23 PM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:

Perhaps entangled photons as representing a 3D photon of nonzero mass may be the required steppingstone between aether and mass.

Aether (aka dark matter) may be simply entangled photons.

I don't think we can go further than to say particles of matter are condensations of aether.

Perhaps that's good enough, although quantum entangled photons seem to offer yet another method of creating mass on the fly (so to speak), and at FTL because such entangled photons can be in two or more places at once.

There is no such thing as entanglement. Downconverted photon pairs are created with opposite angular momentums. They are detected with the spins they are detected with because they are created that way.

Particles of matter are condensations of aether. Aether has mass.