Old June 7th 12, 11:08 PM posted to sci.space.station
M Ross

Default Grapple fixture details

Snidely wrote:

Snidely scribbled something like ...

From watching the video of the capture, I'm curious as to

how the
grapple fixture is actually deployed. Is it on the

(prelaunch)
underside of the hatch, and flips into position? Is it on

a "shelf"
seperate from the hatch and swings out?

Have any Gentle Readers here found good pictures showing

the mechanism?

Also, the two videos in the NASA gallery that show capture

keep
switching between different cameras. I hope that the

Gallery Keepers
will do something like the Shuttle Launch programming,

where there's a
video file of all the different cameras, each camera

getting a full run
before playing the next camera in sequence.

Youse guys gots nuttin', eh?

/dps

It is on the back side of a panel, which opens to reveal it
for capture. The panel closes for re-entry.

Mike Ross