Old May 27th 12, 04:12 AM posted to sci.space.station
snidely

Default Grapple fixture details

From watching the video of the capture, I'm curious as to how the
grapple fixture is actually deployed. Is it on the (prelaunch)
underside of the hatch, and flips into position? Is it on a "shelf"
seperate from the hatch and swings out?

Have any Gentle Readers here found good pictures showing the mechanism?

Also, the two videos in the NASA gallery that show capture keep
switching between different cameras. I hope that the Gallery Keepers
will do something like the Shuttle Launch programming, where there's a
video file of all the different cameras, each camera getting a full run
before playing the next camera in sequence.

/dps

--
Who, me? And what lacuna?