Old February 24th 08, 08:04 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Feb 23, 10:03 pm, BradGuth wrote:" Don't need
to "read more", because if that's what makes you a happy camper... Do
you teach physics ans science, perhaps 5th grade?. - Brad Guth"

Laughing, that means i just schooled you in the concepts of dynamic
range, human color perception, etc. which exceeded your comprehension
abilities in one sitting and you had to stop reading, but you even
though you have not fully understood how I answered your questions,
you still felt a need to make a stupid comeback post just because you
are in love with your words and you needed to make yourself feel
better with some ego boosting trash, (which means you shouldn't have
bothered to even post)

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/st...4_feature.html
"Mt. Etna Eruption
ISS005-E-19024 --- "Photography in space helped bring out the artistic
side in me," said Commander Leroy Chiao of Expedition 10, who snapped
more than 24,000 photos from space. "The beauty of the Earth was very
inspiring, and I tried to find new ways to capture and express that
beauty." The three-member crew of the Expedition Five mission onboard
the International Space Station was able to observe Mt. Etna's
spectacular eruption, and photograph the details of the eruption plume
and smoke from fires triggered by the lava as it flowed down the
11,000 ft mountain. Image credit: NASA"